Mansa Holdings maintains a policy of constant respect for human capital since it believes in collective intelligence, knowledge transfer and teamwork as pillars of growth. We are always on the search for top-notch professionals, and place an equally strong focus on training, motivating and supporting our staff.
If you would like to work for a company that is always looking for new talent, send your CV /resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mansa Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** BELOW ARE OPEN POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Support the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own specialty, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programs, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Provide day to day maintenance support for electrical offshore equipment issues. This will include resolving problems and making improvements, assist in work planning and management of electric equipment work scopes through the maintenance management system and interfacing between offshore/offshore teams and vendors.
- Take ownership of issues and ensures effective solutions are identified, successfully implemented and closed out.
- Liaise and coordinate work activities with other discipline engineers to achieve deadlines and target objectives as required for the operations team.
Qualifications & Experience: A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities.
- Developing and reviewing electrical equipment maintenance strategies and routines.
- Formal qualification in Ex/HAEE hazardous Area Rated Electrical Equipment.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry, and how they relate specifically to the facility operations.
- Takes ownership of issues and ensures effective solutions are identified, successfully implemented and closed out.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of the document control and procurement management systems and processes.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management system Maximo or other CMMS
- Current OPITO accredited TBOSIET (Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Escape Training) qualification and OGUK accredited offshore medical clearance certificate is required for offshore travel to the FPSO.
- Generator systems, PLC’s, Power Management, Synchronising facilities.
- Protection systems of Electrical Equipment and Power Generation.
- Switchgear, transformers, cabling requirements, Circuit breakers, Emergency Systems, UPS systems.
- Hazardous Area Electrical Equipment (HAEE/Ex) requirements for maintenance, inspection and certification.
- Electrical inspection and testing methods, and interpretation of such test results.